2013 was a wacky year for Canadian bargain hunters. It was the year we lost our beloved Zellers, only to find that another brand‘s (very temporary) expansion north of the border could never fill that Zeddy-shaped hole in our hearts.I still miss a number of lines that were Zellers exclusives at the time it closed. Remember the Alfred Sung holiday decor? Bang for buck, it’s a Christmas collection that’s never been bettered. And I think I’ve still got a pair of sweatshorts from the Mossimo menswear line lurking amongst my gym gear. It was fantastic stuff, with an emphasis on value that was becoming increasingly rare on the Canadian market. The lowest price, after all, was the law.Ten years on, the return of Zellers couldn’t be better timed. In the midst of rampant inflation, we could all use another wallet-friendly option for housewares and apparel (yes, even sweatshorts). It will look a little different from the Zellers we’re used to, however.Rather than standalone stores, the 25 Zellers locations that have just been announced are opening within existing Hudson’s Bay locations. That said, they’re going to be a good sizebetween 8,000 and 10,000 square feet. Here’s where you’ll find them.
The New Zellers Locations
- Pacific Centre, Downtown Vancouver
- Aberdeen Mall, Kamloops
- Guildford Town Centre, Surrey
- 7 Oaks Shopping Centre, Abbotsford
- Kingsway Garden Mall, Edmonton
- Medicine Hat Mall, Medicine Hat
- Sunridge Mall, Calgary
- Midtown Plaza, Saskatoon
- St Vital, Winnipeg
- Erin Mills, Mississauga
- Burlington Mall, Burlington
- White Oaks Mall, London
- Scarborough Town Centre, Scarborough
- Pen Centre Shopping Plaza, St. Catharines
- Cambridge Centre, Cambridge
- Rideau Center, Ottawa
- St. Laurent Center, Ottawa
- Cataraqui Town Centre, Kingston
- Place Rosemre, Rosemre
- Galeries d’Anjou, Ville Anjou
- Carrefour de l’Estrie, Sherbrooke
- Les Promenades Gatineau, Gatineau
- Les Galeries de la Capitale, Quebec City
- Micmac Mall, Dartmouth
- Mayflower Shopping Mall, Sydney
Even if you can’t find a location within driving distance, you’ll be able to shop Zellers merch online for the first time in the brand’s history. Both the online shopping and Zellers store locations are set to open in “early 2023.”Next, check out the best apps to save money on groceries.
The post Zellers Will Be Returning to These 25 Locations Across Canada appeared first on Reader’s Digest Canada.
This content was originally published here.